The Latest Evolution in Wrist-worn GPS Flight Navigation
- Premium GPS aviator watch with dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather, automatic flight logging and alerts for course deviations, pattern altitudes and more
- Synchronize with your avionics for enhanced GPS navigation and mapping data
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 18 hours in GPS mode (depending on settings)
The Garmin D2 family of premium GPS aviator watches was the first to put true global flight navigation capability on the wrists of forward-looking pilots and flying enthusiasts. Now, with our D2 Delta series, we’ve brought this technology to whole new levels of capability and connectivity. With advanced aviation and sport watch functions, these sleek new designs — available in 3 sizes — accent your style while helping to navigate your day. These watches also include handy features such as storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.